Dubai is one of the most important tourist destinations in the world. Tourists from various countries are keen to visit it, enjoy its diverse cultural landmarks, and various recreational activities, in which you can spend a good time, whether with your family or friends.
Besides that Dubai is the shopping capital of the Middle East, because it embraces the largest group of international malls and the most famous Souks in Dubai that visitors come from various parts for them such as Naif Souk, Madinat Jumeirah Souk and Dubai Spice Market…etc, One such famous and popular souk is the Deira Gold Souk, which is located in Deira, Dubai district, and it is one of the tourist attractions in Dubai, also has a long history and an authentic civilization.
We offer you the most important things to know about Dubai Gold Souk, until you have the opportunity to have a visit to Gold Souk Deira, Dubai while spending your vacation in charming Dubai, and we also list the most important and best hotels in Dubai near Dubai Gold Souk, so you can enjoy a luxurious stay just steps away from it.
Dubai Gold Souk
- Dubai Gold Souk is one of the most wonderful Souks in the world, and it is the most famous and most visited Souk in Dubai. You can see it from afar due to the brilliant shine of gold of various shapes and designs, and the jewellery that shines behind the windows of the shops there.
- Deira Gold Souk includes the largest collections of gold and jewellery to suit all tastes of all countries of the world, and it also offers its products at competitive prices that you will not find in any other souks specialised in selling gold in all its forms, where you find bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces, pins, and other gold jewellery.
- Deira Gold Souk is one of the old Souks in Dubai, as it was established in 1940, as began with a group of traders coming from Iran and India, who established their shops at that region, which later turned into the largest and most famous Souk for selling gold not only in the Emirate of Dubai, but also all over the world.
- When you visit Gold Souk in Deira, you will find it is designed in the form of a network of streets, which embraces a group of stores, lined up next to each other, and each store has a glass front and an electronic panel that displays the daily prices of gold trading, allowing visitors to know gold price in advance before buying.
- Even if you do not intend to buy gold pieces or jewellery, you can only visit Deira Gold Souk to enjoy wandering among its corridors, as it takes you to feel comfortable while wandering among the gold shops that combine originality, heritage, modernity and sophistication in the wonderful designs of gold jewellery.
Gold Souk, Deira Market Timings
- Do not miss visiting Dubai Gold Souk on the days from Saturday to Thursday, as Gold Souk Market opens from 10:00am to 10:00 pm.
- On Friday, Dubai Gold Souk Market opens from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Best activities in Dubai Gold Souk
- Shopping at Deira Gold Souk will be charming for its various stores, which offer different shapes and types of gold jewelry, which vary between 18 and 24 karats, as well as a distinguished group of gold jewelry studded with pearls, diamonds and silver.
- If you want to buy a gold piece, you can buy it from Dubai Gold Souk at reasonable and excellent price, prices there are not comparable to any other Gold Global stores. Among the most famous stores at Deira Gold Souk are Shyam jewelry store, Damas store and Joy Alukkas store, in addition to a group of other stores.
Hotels near Dubai Gold Souk
There are many hotels near Dubai Gold Souk that provide visitors with luxurious accommodation, and they are very close to the rest of the famous Souks in Dubai. Here are some of the best hotels near Deira Gold Souk so that you have the opportunity to choose the most suitable for you among them.
Radisson Blu Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel is one of the most luxurious hotels near the Dubai Gold Souk. It is located in Deira district of Dubai, in a prime location near the bus and metro stations. The hotel is only 7 km from Dubai International Airport. The hotel also provides its visitors with a fitness center and business center, as well as free internet services.
- The hotel is a five-star luxury hotel. Its rooms and suites include a private balcony and all visitors’ supplies, the most important of which are coffee and tea bar, and a flat-screen TV. The hotel also provides 9 dining venues, including a pastry shop and an international restaurant serving delicious dishes 24 hours a day.
Hyatt Place Dubai Baniyas Square
- Hyatt Place Dubai is on the list of hotels near Dubai Gold Souk, located in Al Nasser Square, Dubai, on the eastern side of Dubai Creek, and it also guarantees its visitors easy access to several landmarks in Dubai, and the hotel provides guests with a restaurant open around the clock with a free breakfast every morning.
- The hotel rooms are designed in an elegant style, and include all the service facilities that visitors need. The rooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and free Wi-Fi, and free parking as well, and the reception works throughout the day.
How to go to Deira Gold Souk?
- You can reach Dubai Gold Souk easily, through the metro, or take the bus from the Al Ras station, or take a taxi. If you are looking for fun, you can take a water taxi at Dubai Creek to reach Deira Gold Souk. It is recommended to use public transportation rather than your own car, at Deira Gold Souk, parking can often be difficult to find.
Where is Dubai Gold Souk Located
Once you decide to visit Gold Souk Deira, you quickly wonder where this Gold Souk is located in charming city of Dubai. It is simple, as Deira Gold Souk is located in Al Sabkha Street in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, and Dubai Gold Souk is distinguished by its location near several famous landmarks in Dubai, it is also located near Souk Naif and the Spice Souk, the most famous Souks in Dubai.