Where is Souk Madinat Jumeirah Dubai located?
Souk Madinat Jumeirah Dubai is one of the exceptional architectural landmarks in the charming city, Dubai, as it is a distinctive civilized and archaeological area, as one of the most famous tourist attraction in Dubai. It is unique with its picturesque facilities of a contemporary tourist style with luxurious designs, and this grand architectural edifice is very similar to the city of Andalusia and the amphitheaters of Spain.
Although Souk Madinat Jumeirah Dubai was established in 2004 AD, it impresses its visitors, especially with the sessions that the Souk has hosted, and it is open to the alleys and cafes in the city center, so you should not miss visiting the famous Souk Madinat Jumeirah Dubai.
Here is a guide about the Souk Madinat Jumeirah Dubai, if you have the opportunity to visit Souk Madinat Jumeirah, and enjoy its picturesque view, modern environment, and the romantic nature of the Souk at night, as it is located on the sea line of luxury hotel resorts in Dubai, which is a strategic location
Souk Madinat Jumeirah Dubai
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah comes at the top of the list of Dubai’s fun and dazzling Souks, as you find it in the form of several shopping complexes in the form of an old Souk inspired by heritage, in which products are displayed on the doors of shops and platforms, these shops offer customers all the products that may come to your mind.
- It is recommended to visit Souk Madinat Jumeirah for the unique experience that you will have there, it is one of the traditional Souks with a unique modern touch, it is an integral part of Madinat Jumeirah, as it is a witness to the entire history of the Emirate of Dubai
- There are plenty of things to do in Souk Madinat Jumeirah, and one them is wandering through its corridors, which carry dazzling aromatic scents, as well as enjoy bright fabrics colors, and the bright lights of it, a calm and fun atmosphere that gives you
- pleasure while shopping in Souk Madinat Jumeirah, as well as theatrical performances In the city theater and exciting nights.
- Do not miss the opportunity of buying some souvenirs from the exhibits at Souk Madinat Jumeirah Souk, where you can buy some handicrafts such as jewelry and ornaments and antiques, and you can also buy some antique pieces of art, which mix between authentic Arab design and contemporary artistic modernity.
Madinat Jumeirah Souk in the Emirate of Dubai
- Shops in Souk Madinat Jumeirah are unique in offering all the goods, handicrafts and products that visitors accept to buy, such as woven wool shawls, and handicrafts such as elegant bedspreads, in addition to selling locally produced dates in Dubai, coffee utensils, silver and copper swords, as well as Persian carpets and rugs
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah Dubai is home for a wide range of restaurants and cafes, up to about 20 cafes and restaurants at the front side, which provide you with a suitable environment to relax and enjoy your time, in addition to the waterway at Souk Madinat Jumeirah, which you can move Through it, by taking the Abra boats, until you reach the hotels next to Madinat Jumeirah Souk.
Hotels close to Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai
Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel
Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel is one of the best Dubai hotels near the luxurious Souk Madinat Jumeirah. It is a five-star hotel. It provides luxurious services for visitors, and also provides easy transportation to a private beach located only about 2 kilometers away. It features wide and picturesque gardens inspired by calm nature.
The hotel rooms are spacious and overlook the Arabian Gulf or the hotel grounds with creative views. These rooms include private balconies, an elegant dressing area, as well as a rain shower cabin, and unique-style furnishings, and there is also the hotel’s restaurant that serves various seafood dishes.
Dining in Souk Madinat Jumeirah
There are several dining options in Souk Madinat Jumeirah restaurants, which serve plenty of international cuisines that will satisfy every individual’s appetite. The historical atmosphere seamlessly blends modernity with tradition, and provides a charming background to these dining restaurants.
Restaurants in Souk Madinat Jumeirah
Trattoria Toscana Restaurant
Visit Trattoria Toscana restaurant and enjoy authentic Italian cuisine that is prepared with a Mediterranean touch.
Times of Arabia Restaurant
This restaurant attracts visitors for the Middle Eastern cuisine and its flavorful shisha.
Pai Thai Restaurant
While taking in the views of the serene waterways, you can relish fresh seafood delicacies at the romantic setting of Pierchic or experience fragrant curries and full-flavoured bites at Pai Thai.
For laid-back, you can relax on the chalet-style terrace at Publique with friends and enjoy dishes and crafted drinks in a fuss-free atmosphere.
Souk Madinat Jumeirah Timings
Souk Madinat Jumeirah opening times of the shops from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, while the restaurants stay open from 08:00 am to 02:00 am.
How to get to Souk Madinat Jumeirah?
Although there are cars parking in the basement of Souk Madinat Jumeirah, it is recommended to consider public transportation instead of your car since finding a parking space can be a challenge especially during weekends and holidays, you can take a taxi or bus 8, 81, F55A and X28 lines that stop at one of the nearest stations on a 10-minute walk away.
Souk Madinat Jumeirah location
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah Dubai is located in Madinat Jumeirah Umm Suqeim, Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, through it you can reach downtown Dubai, its lively streets, and there various attractions in Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah also provides free car parking services, in addition to that Souk Madinat Jumeirah is equipped to serve disabilities, paralyzed and wheelchair users, making it easier for them to move between the Souk’s corridors.