Where is the Dubai miracle Garden located? Dubai, it is one of the most famous tourist cities in the Middle East and the whole world, as it has a group of cultural places and exceptional tourist attractions, as well as it embraces a bouquet of the most enjoyable recreational activities, many tourist attractions and distinctive landmarks, and places that visitors and tourists come to enjoy fun And activity in the midst of stunning and picturesque nature.
Dubai Miracle Garden is one of the best gardens in Dubai and it is one of the important landmarks in Dubai for children and adults as well, which is the largest natural flower garden in the world, and because it is so creative and beautiful, which is considered an amazing painting on the land of Dubai
It is the most famous park “Dubai Miracle Garden” or the flower city of Dubai, which you cannot miss to visit, which is located in the heart of Dubai land and near several luxury hotels that offer you high-end accommodation, providing you easy transportation to the Miracle Garden Which includes about 199 million flowers out of 45 million different flower types, and other tourist attractions in Dubai.
Here we offer you what you should know about Dubai Miracle Garden’s environment and important things about it.
Dubai Miracle Garden opens for the 2020 season
The administration of Miracle Garden announced the reopening of its doors for the new season starting on November 1st, 2020, and visitors to Miracle Garden will be able to see new works of art made entirely of natural flowers, in addition to the opening of a number of stores and cafes and the establishment of new entertainment activities.
Section of Dubai Miracle Garden
The flower garden was opened in Dubai in 2013 AD, that is, it officially received its first visitors that year on Valentine’s Day February 14, and surprisingly, it succeeded in attracting about 2 million visitors that month, and it also succeeded in reserving its position among the most important landmarks that attract tourists, as well as Burj Khalifa, the famous Emirati tower, as millions of visitors come to it every year to enjoy its fairy-tale views.
It called Miracle Garden for a reason, the reason behind this is that this amazing garden with its huge area is located in the middle of the desert, not only that, but also because it amazed all its visitors with its bright landscapes and its unique designs that nothing like it has been created anywhere else around the world, in addition it includes a wide variety of flowers.
Dubai Miracle Garden contains a painting of colorful flowers designed in different forms, as it designs a stunning and unique display made of those flowers, to be pyramids, hearts, stars and huts, as well as a corridor of brightly colored and sparkling flower umbrellas, as well as a wall of flowers, that with its incredible beauty, broke world records.
Best things to do in Dubai Miracle Garden
Here are some tips for visiting Dubai Miracle Garden
- When you have a visit to Dubai Miracle Gardens you will take the most beautiful and memorial photos with the famous pyramid of flowers, which was designed from an elegant set of flower, and has a height of about ten meters, and its area is about 144 square meters. Share that photo with your friends and show off about taking it with The Pyramid which made Dubai Miracle Garden in the Guinness World Records
- Do not miss wandering between those romantic paths in Dubai Miracle Garden, which designed in the shape of hearts of different colors and ultra-magnificence, carrying attractive and exciting scents of love and romance, these perfumes spread throughout the garden.
- You can enjoy watching that wall of flowers that surrounds the garden, with an extension of about 8 meters, and its height is about 3 meters, making it the longest wall of flowers in the world, and one of the exceptional landmarks in Dubai Miracle Garden.
Dubai Miracle Garden timings
- Dubai Miracle Garden has set different times to be available and suitable for all visitors, as it opens its doors to visitors on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 9:00am – 9:00pm.
- As for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays it opens from 9:00am – 11:00pm.
Dubai Miracle Garden ticket prices
How much is Dubai Miracle Garden’s tickets coast?
∙ Entrance tickets to Miracle Garden coasts 40 AED for adults.
∙ For children 3 – 12 years old costs 30AED.
∙ Entrance for children under 3 years old is free.
Where is Dubai miracle Garden located?
- Miracle Garden is located in Dubai in the vicinity of Dubailand, in the United Arab Emirates, south of the famous Al Barsha neighborhood, near the Arabian Ranches area in the direction towards the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- You can reach Dubai Miracle Garden by taking the metro from Deira station, passing through Farhoud Bridge, Sheikh Zayed Road and Umm Suqeim Street, until you reach Motor City, where the Miracle Gardens is next to it.
Important things to know about Dubai Miracle Garden
- Dubai Miracle Garden opens its doors to visitors in the months from October to April, and is closed in the months of June to September, due to the high temperatures to an average of 40 degrees, so the best time to visit Dubai Miracle Garden in winter.
- Miracle Garden’s flowers are preserved by recycling wastewater and using it through drip irrigation. Thus, the garden becomes environmentally friendly and does not cause water waste while irrigating this huge number of flowers.
- Dubai Miracle Garden won the Moselle Award, after winning the best gardens in “Garden Towers”, which adopts distinguished gardens in terms of creativity and distinction, in order to promote the revitalization of tourism in the gardens.
- Work has been made to develop the sections of Dubai Miracle Garden in two phases, and among these development processes was the establishment of Dubai Butterfly Garden, which was opened in March 2015, which is a distinct extension of Dubai Miracle Garden, and it is a complement not less creative than it.
- The park includes several services for visitors, the most important of which are tourism services that contribute to spending an enjoyable time, as cars are allocated to transport visitors between the corridors of the Garden, and there is also a seating area, as well as seats specially designed for disabilities.
- Dubai Miracle Garden also contains all the needs and preparations that visitors may need, as there are prayer rooms in the Dubai Miracle Garden, and a first aid area. There are also stalls, various shops and luxury restaurants.
- Miracle Garden includes a flower model of the giant Emirates Airbus A380 covered by 500 thousand flowers and plants and many Disney cartoon figures. These models are famous and wonderful attractions in Dubai Miracle Garden.
Dubai Butterfly Garden
Dubai Miracle Garden includes the largest Butterfly Garden in the world on an area of 2,600 square meters, which contains more than 15 thousand butterflies from all around the world.
Butterfly Garden Dubai consists of nine domes designed with advanced technology that control temperatures to fit the way that butterflies live, and it also includes an educational area explaining the stages of growth of butterflies and their types, in addition to fish tanks that contain various types of fish.
Dubai Butterfly Garden timings and ticket prices
- Dubai Butterfly Garden opens daily to visitors from 09:00am – 06:00pm. It is also located within Dubai Miracle Garden in Dubailand.
- tickets prices: 55 AED for children and adults (3 years and above).
- Entrance is free for children under 3 years old.
Best hotels near Dubai Miracle Garden
Ghaya Grand Hotel
Ghaya Grand Hotel is among the best Dubai hotels near Dubai Miracle Garden, at the International Media Production Zone, in the emirate of Dubai, and it is about 10 minutes away from Jumeirah Beach Residence and the Mall of the Emirates by car, while it is Only 5 minutes away from Ma’zaim City Center.
The hotel rooms are characterized by modern décor, and include all the necessary service facilities for visitors, the most important of which is the LED TV screen, which is equipped with satellite channels, in addition to the presence of a wonderful sittings area and air conditioning with individual control technology, in addition to a private bathroom and facilities for making coffee and tea, with the services of free internet.
Address Montgomerie Hotel
Montgomerie Hotel is one of the best hotels near the Miracle Garden in Dubai, and it is located within a group of green corridors, which are characterized by beautiful landscapes, and it is within the five-star category among Dubai hotels, and it is located about 2 km from the Dubai Marina area, as it is only 2.9 km away from The Dubai Internet area
The hotel rooms are luxurious, with modern and elegant décor, and are equipped with the best services for visitors, such as a 32-inch flat screen, with a bouquet of satellite channels, the rooms also include a mini-bar, coffee stalls, and free wireless internet services.
The roads that leadings to Dubai Miracle Garden
If you are in Deira and want to go to the Miracle Garden, you have to go to Al Garhoud Bridge, then choose the street known as Sheikh Zayed to reach the entrance which on the right side, which is Umm Suqeim Street, and on the left side you will find an exit from this street that leads to Abu Dhabi, and while you are walking you will see the Garden on the left.