The best 7 activities in Dubai Al Barsha pond Park
Al Barsha Pond Park in Dubai is one of the distinctive Dubai parks that attract a large number of families and tourists, and the park was designed on an area of 50 acres of land full of trees and wonderful flowers and is considered one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Dubai.
Al Barsha Pond Park is a suitable place to enjoy the beauty of nature and the refreshing air, and it is one of the best parks in Dubai to do sports activities that are preferred, whether for children or adults, and for cycling enthusiasts.
Al Barsha Park in Dubai is one of the most recent parks that have been built in Dubai, and it is a tourism project that was built to increase the area of green areas, while decorating it with a picturesque Pond.
Al Barsha Pond Park in Dubai
- Al Barsha Pond Park is one of the Dubai public parks that are very popular on holidays and public holidays, in order to enjoy the beauty of greenery and the scent of fragrant flowers.
- The park includes many places for sports such as tennis, football, and volleyball.
The best activities that you can do in Al Barsha Pond Park
- Al Barsha Pond Park is one of the most beautiful and best parks in Dubai that include families and people who like playing and running among the interesting trees and flowers, where you can wander around the park.
- Al Barsha park cycling, you can enjoy cycling and motorbikes inside the park, and take some souvenir photos with your friends or family.
- Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature by sitting on the garden grass next to the picturesque artificial Pond, and eating snacks in an atmosphere of fun and joy among the family.
- Some families prefer to have birthday parties in the midst of the fun, picturesque scenery, where there is fun and joy.
- The park is considered one of the tourist attraction in Dubai for children, especially as it includes a huge playing area for children to play and enjoy a day full of fun and happiness.
What are Al Barsha Pond Park Timings?
Al Barsha Pond Park receives its visitors from Sunday to Thursday 8:00am – 10:00pm. ∙ It is also open on Fridays and Saturdays 8:00am – 10:00pm.
What is Al Barsha Pond Park entrance fee?
Entrance to the park for all age groups is free.
“The Ripe Market” – Al Barsha Park
The Ripe Market at Al Barsha Pond Park offers visitors exhibits of handicrafts, and exhibits of organic vegetables and fruits, food and drinks, and many entertainment activities
Hotels near Al Barsha Park in Dubai
Ghaya Grand Hotel
- Ghaya Grand Hotel is characterized by being close to Al Barsha Pond Park, only 5 km away, to enjoy the beauty of the green land and fresh air.
- The hotel provides visitors with modern rooms, with free 24-hour internet access, and a modern flat screen.
- Ghaya Grand Hotel includes several different restaurants, serving many famous international foods. The hotel also has a tennis court, gym and spa, in addition to a large children’s playground.
- The hotel is located a 10-minute drive from Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) and the Mall of the Emirates.
City Stay Hotel Dubai
- City Stay Hotel is one of the hotels near Al Barsha Pond Park, and it is 5 km away from the Mall of the Emirates.
- The hotel offers distinctive, modern and comfortable rooms. The rooms have free Wi-Fi and an LCD screen to have an enjoyable watching.
- City Stay Hotel offers an open buffet every morning at the restaurant that attached to the hotel. It also serves delicious international food.
- City Stay Hotel is classified as a three-star hotel in Dubai, but nonetheless, it provides excellent services to guests 24 hours a day.
Location of Al Barsha Lake Park in Dubai
How to get to Al Barsha Park?
Here is Al Barsha Pond Park location.