Dubai Fountain show times, The Dubai Dancing Fountain is the largest musical fountain in the world and the most attractive landmark in Dubai. It is located on Burj Khalifa Lake in downtown Dubai, between the vicinity of The Dubai Mall, Souk Al Bahar and Burj Khalifa. Dubai Fountain shows are completely free and can be viewed from various locations around Downtown Dubai.
The most popular venue is the Waterfront Park outside the Dubai Mall. Just before the performance starts, thousands of people flock from the mall and the area becomes very crowded. Visitors who wish to see the Dubai Mall’s dancing fountain shows must arrive an hour before the start of the show and here is Dubai Fountain show times.
Dubai Fountain show times:
Dubai Mall Fountain timings today:
The dancing Dubai Mall fountain show times in Dubai last 5 minutes, distributed over the following times:
Dubai Mall Fountain timings today:
- Afternoon Dubai fountain show times:
Dubai Fountain show times from Saturday to Thursday: 01.00, 01.30 and 02.00 in the afternoon Friday: 01.30, 02.00 and 02.30 in the afternoon.
- Evening Dubai Fountain show times:
Dubai Mall Fountain show times are daily from 6 pm to 11.00 pm.
- Dubai Fountain show times in Ramadan:
Dubai Fountains show times from Sunday to Wednesday: from 07.30 to 11.00 pm From Thursday to Saturday: from 7.30 to 11.30 pm.
Read More: Wild Wadi ticket price – games – activities
Best activities at The Dubai Mall Fountain:
- The waterfront outside the Dubai Mall:
- The walkway outside Souk Al Bahar:
- Reserve a table in a restaurant with a view of the fountain
Why is the Dubai Mall Dancing Fountain at ground level better?
The view of the fountain is best seen from ground level because you can hear the sound of the music. After all, the magic of the fountain is when light, water and sound meet in this attraction. This is exactly why Burj Khalifa is not a good location to view the fountain show.
Dubai Fountain show times
• If you want to experience watching the fountain in its full form, it is best to go at night, after it opens at 6 pm. At night, you won’t find as big a crowd as you will during the day. The fountains look beautiful at night – when all the colors come together in a magical show.
- The Dubai Fountain show times during the day are not a bad option as you can wander around the market after the Dubai Fountain show times end.
Three ways you can watch the Dubai Fountain Shows:
- The Dubai Dancing Fountain Boat Tour:
The ticket allows you to experience the fountain view from inside on a wooden boat on Burj Lake.
During a 30-minute ride in a traditional water taxi, you can also see the amazing sights of Burj Khalifa from Burj Lake. Please make sure to arrive on time as the boat departs 15 minutes prior to each Dubai Mall Fountain show times.
Ticket prices: Adult ticket (over 4 years old): 80 AED.
- Watching the Dubai Fountain Show times from a traditional dhow:
With this ticket, you can ride a five-star sailing dhow, a unique wooden boat used in the Arab region. While wandering the waters of Dubai, you will see the city’s landmarks, including the Dubai Fountain Show times. While you also enjoy a five-star international buffet.
- Adult ticket (12+ years): 270 AED
- Kid ticket (4-11 years): 183 AED
- Kids under 4 years: free.
- Watch the Dubai Fountain Show times with a Night Tour in Dubai:
This tour helps you to explore Dubai at night with the help of an expert guide. This four-hour private tour is available in multiple languages – English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese or German.
During this night tour from Dubai, you will see luminous skyscrapers, visit Souk Madinat Jumeirah, and enjoy luxury yachts in Dubai Marina. To add variety to the tour, you will drive around the stunning Sheikh Zayed Road. The Dubai Fountain Show is part of this popular tour of Dubai.
Ticket prices (per group with a maximum of 6 tourists):
- English language tour: 1,348 AED
- Tour in other languages: 1405 AED
- Ticket booking website: https://tickets.atthetop.ae
Things to do near the Dubai Dancing Fountain
- Visit the Dubai Aquarium in the Dubai Mall and enjoy watching a large group of marine animals.
- Go to Dubai Opera and watch opera performances and musicals.
- Practicing skating at the Dubai Ice Rink located inside the Dubai Mall.
- Visit the top of Burj Khalifa and see the beautiful Dubai skyline
Here is the end of this article which includes everything you need to about Dubai Fountain show times.