Here you can find the most important information about Creek Park Dubai in pictures, which is one of the most famous parks in Dubai.
Al Seef Creek Dubai is considered one of the most famous tourism attraction places in Dubai, it is a 15-kilometer waterway that divides the city of Dubai into two parts, Bur Dubai and Deira which form a natural harbor for Arabian designed ships.
Since ancient times, the city of Dubai has been developing the project of Al Seef Creek Dubai; the shallow Creek was one of the obstacles that didn’t allow the entry of the ships so it is deepened to accommodate a greater number of commercial ships
The Creek Park is also the heart of Dubai, as it constitutes a main point of trade in the ancient emirate of Dubai, such as fishing and diving to find pearls.
The importance of Creek Park Dubai lies in the construction of three bridges on the creek to connect the city with each other and facilitate the transportation process across the Al Garhoud Bridge, Al Maktoum Bridge and the Business Bay crossing Bridge, in this article you will find information about the creek and the best activities that can be done there.
Best activities in to do in Creek Park Dubai
∙ Visiting Dubai Dolphinarium is a must. You can watch the Creek Park dolphins and seals show at the Dubai Dolphinarium. On some occasions you are allowed to swim with the dolphins.
Dubai Dolphinarium timings: Monday to Saturday 10:00 am to 07:30 pm; Sundays closed
- You can also ride a Cable Car. If you want to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the park, ride a cable car in Creek Park Dubai. It is a 30-minute ride that goes 30 meters into the sky, covering 2.3 kilometers of the park. Riders can view the Old Dubai skyline and the skyscrapers on Sheikh Zayed Road.
Fees: 25 AED for adult and 10 AED for kid
Timings: 08:00 am till 11:00 pm daily in winter, and 05:00 pm till 09:00 pm in summer. Ladies-only day on Wednesdays.
- One of the most relaxing activities in Creek Park Dubai is buying Dubai Creek Harbor tickets, and has a ride along the Creek in a small wooden boat for just one AED to see famous landmarks of Dubai, and also enjoy watching the seagulls.
- If you are a group, you can rent a private boat for 100 AED, take a cruise along the creek Park Dubai and enjoy sightseeing the landmarks of the Emirate of Dubai near the creek.
- Creek Corniche also contains many international restaurants that offer the best and most delicious food, enjoy lunch, see the picturesque landscapes, and feed the seagulls.
- Creek Park Dubai contains an educational and entertainment center for children 2-15 years old that encourages them to research and explore through playing by practicing their hobbies.
- There are also floating restaurants at the Creek Park Dubai provide visitors with the opportunity to walk around the creek, eat meals, and watch interesting artistic and musical performances.
Places near to Creek Park Dubai
- Visitors can visit the famous Naif Souk in Dubai and buy clothes, accessories and many products that the Souk provides at reasonable prices.
- The Dubai Gold Souk is one of the places close to the Creek. This Souk is one of the most famous gold Souks in the world, and there are many shops that offer everything new and different golden jewelry in the world of gold.
- You can visit Creek Park Dubai and do many activities such as barbecues, games for children, feeding birds, enjoying stunning views of the city, and drinking juices and coffee.
The Creek Park Dubai entrance fee is just 5 AED
Dubai Creek Park Timings
You can visit Creek Park Dubai from 08:00 am till 11:00 pm Sunday to Wednesday. On Thursday, Friday, Saturday and on public holidays it opens from 08:00 am till 12:00 pm.
Restaurant at Creek Park Dubai
The Boardwalk Restaurant is located at the Creek Yacht and Golf Club. It allows you to drink and eat in a small boat that resembles a donut in the middle of the creek. ∙ The Legends Restaurant, located in the Dubai Club, offers buffet with many delicious dishes, while enjoying the sea view on the creek.
How long is the creek?
The length of the creek is approximately 15 km and many tourism and commercial projects have been established along the creek. The Dubai Municipality has also established many public facilities and car parks to serve visitors and tourists.
Creek Dubai Tower
The city of Dubai announced the completion of the first stages of the Creek Tower project, which will be one of the most important landmarks in Dubai, after its opening by the Expo 2020, as it will be the tallest tower in Dubai and the world.
The cost of the tower, as announced by Emaar Properties, will reach one billion dollars, and it is located near the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary within the waterfront project next to the creek.
Best hotels in Creek Dubai
- Sheraton Creek Hotel and Towers is considered one of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai. It is located 5 minutes by car from Dubai International Airport and allows guests to play tennis and squash. It also has a range of international restaurants.
- The 5-star Park Hyatt Dubai is one of the best hotels in Dubai, and it offers a distinguished range of high-end services, such as a 25-meter swimming pool between palm trees, an international health club and many international restaurants.
- The Rove City Center Hotel offers many services to its visitors, as it includes an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness club, a 24-hour shop in addition to laundry services and other services that the hotel has.
Dubai Creek Park location
Creek Park Dubai is located in Umm Hurair district in Dubai.
Healthcare City Metro Station is near Creek Park Dubai which is half-a-mile far away on the Green Line from the Creek Park Dubai entrance.