best place to live in Dubai – Dubai is one of the largest and most well-known cities in the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is popular among visitors because of its luxury resorts, towering skyscrapers, amazing landmarks as well as many other aspects that make Dubai a great destination to explore.
If you have the opportunity to travel to Dubai to work, or to spend fun time, you will definitely need many arrangements for your place of residence there, so where is the best place to live in Dubai?
Dubai includes many residential options surrounded by a range of service and many facilities, in addition to its luxurious properties with elegant designs and spaces that suit everyone. Many families are looking for residential neighborhoods close to the best schools in Dubai, and it is necessary to provide services and recreational facilities, and there are many villas and apartments available for sale or rent, which will make choosing the property and the area a little bit difficult, here you will read about best places to live in Dubai for tourists, residents, families or singles in Dubai
Best place to live in Dubai for tourists or residents
Residential areas to live in Dubai for families
Best residential places to live in Dubai that include villas for families
Dubai is famous for its high-end residential neighborhoods that include spacious villas suitable for families, and these villas provide privacy and high luxury for their residents.
1- Burj Khalifa: (the heart of Dubai)
- The Burj Khalifa district is one of the most famous areas in Dubai, it’s a shopping centre surrounded by the most important landmarks of Dubai such as JW Marriott the tallest hotel in the world. This area is considered the best place to live in Dubai for shopaholics and those wishing to stay in the centre of events between the most important Dubai’s landmarks and the most important activities that attract family members as Dubai Mall – Dubai Fountains – Ice rink and market – Dubai Aquarium – Zoo aquatic.
- Prices: Burj Khalifa is considered one of the most expensive residential areas in the world. Three-bedroom apartments in Burj Khalifa start at 10,500,000 AED, and the average for rent is around 23,000 AED per month.
2- Palm Jumeirah: (Palm Beach / Dubai Pearl)
- Palm Jumeirah is one of the best place to live in Dubai and the most famous artificial island in the world. It is an island in the shape of a palm tree, with luxury homes and hotels. It has a distinctive view of the emerald waters of the Arabian Gulf and Palm Beach. It is one of the best places to live in Dubai for tourists, families or business owners and CEOs as you find some of the most luxurious hotels, islands and beach resorts on these artificial islands, including the St. Regis Resort and Anantara The Palm in Dubai.
Being on this wonderful island and separated from the bustling areas in Dubai provides some privacy for the guests. It offers many services such as sports clubs, cafés, restaurants, and shuttles such as taxis and metro linking the area with all the surrounding basic and recreational services.
There is no need to worry even about the groceries. Since most of the online platforms deliver all the groceries easily in this location.
- Prices: The prices of three-bedroom apartments in Palm Jumeirah start from 3,500,000 AED, and the average for rent is about 14,000 AED per month.
3- Dubai Marina
Dubai Marina District: best place to live in Dubai marina,
- Marina area is located in the Emirate of Dubai, close to Jumeirah Beach and the centre of Dubai, between skyscrapers and luxury yachts. The area is characterized by its unique view of the Dubai Marina, which makes it best place to live in Dubai marina, Dubai Marina is filled with a wonderful group of distinctive tourist activities that give your trip a lot of fun, including many modern restaurants that are strategically located to provide a wonderful view of the skyscrapers in Dubai across the water, some of these restaurants serve food on board a cruise in the marina in an unforgettable experience and it is close to the commercial complex, Marina Dubai Mall – Knowledge Village – Dubai Media City – marine landmarks.
- There you will see the first tram operated by a ground-based electricity system outside Europe. Dubai Marina is considered the best residential area in Dubai for families residing in Dubai, business owners and even presidents.
- Prices: The prices of three-bedroom apartments in Dubai Marina start from 2,200,000 AED, and the average for rent is about 12,000 AED per month.
4- Mirdif district: (sunrise and sunset)
- Mirdif district is located near Dubai International Airport, and is characterized by comfort and tranquility, and has multiple housing options ranging between apartments (Sunset area) and villas (Sunrise area) and suitable for families looking for stability and luxury at reasonable prices.
- Mirdif is characterized by an upscale family atmosphere filled with calm and serenity, and it is one of the most popular districts of Dubai in terms of renting villas. The elegant European-style villas in Mirdif for rent are considered among the most prominent villas suitable for families in Dubai, due to its proximity to some of the best schools in the Emirate, also, their price lists are acceptable and suitable, compared to the rest of Dubai’s districts. Mirdif is characterized by its location near to some of the most important areas in Dubai, such as Dubai Festival City, Dubai Academic City and Deira City Centre. As for schools, the most important of which are Mirdif Private School and Star International School. The best child care homes in Mirdif include the Emirates British Nursery. The area also includes Mirdif City Centre and Mushrif Park, which includes many facilities suitable for children.
- Prices: The prices of three-bedroom apartments in Mirdif start from 1,500,000 AED, and the average for rent is about 11,500 AED per month.
5- Emirates Hills:
- Emirates Hills district is located near Dubai Marina, and it is considered the best place to live in Dubai for tourists and residents as it is a mixture of high-end neighborhoods and villas. The residential is suitable for big families as it includes villas and houses ,Montgomery Houses, and Diyar Al Jumeirah compounds. It offers many services such as golf club, natural green spaces and water area.
- Prices: Residential homes in Emirates Hills start at 6,000,000 AED, and the average for rent is around 20,000 AED per month.
- Jumeirah is an ideal choice for those looking for the best place to live in Dubai for tourists and families, as Jumeirah is one of the most popular residential areas for housing, as this coastal area has a wide range of real estate and residential units, and provides residents with a lively lifestyle with many wonderful facilities and services.
- Jumeirah is located along the coast of Dubai, and includes a large number of modern facilities and prominent Dubai landmarks, such as Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Grand Mosque. The villas available for rent in Jumeirah are characterized by their modern and contemporary architectural style, in addition to their spacious areas and the facilities they provide to residents, such as swimming pools, a laundry room and a maid’s room. The villas are located in close proximity to the best schools in Jumeirah, including the famous Jumeirah College, and distinguished primary schools such as GEMS Jumeirah Primary School.
- Price: 3-bedroom villas for rent in Jumeirah with an average of AED 147000 AED per year, 4-bedroom villas for rent in Jumeirah 169000 AED per year, while 3-bedroom villas for sale in Jumeirah an average price of 5.3 million AED. 4-bedroom villas for sale in Jumeirah, with an average price of 6.4 million AED.
The best places to live in Dubai for young single people
1- Bur Dubai district:
- The area is located on the southern bank of Dubai Creek, and it is possible to move from one area to another by many means of transportation. It has the traditional Al Bastakiya neighborhood, which is the oldest neighborhood in Dubai, along with many ancient landmarks. Among the most important services that you will benefit from: Gold Souk – Arab restaurants in an old Gulf style – Al Fahidi Fort – Children’s City – fun parks – traditional Arabian hotels.
- Prices: The most suitable among the housing prices in Dubai in the high-end areas, where: The prices of apartments for rent in Bur Dubai start from about 4300 AED per month.
2- Dubai Silicon Oasis: (Free zone for companies based in the diversified technology sector)
- The Dubai Silicon Oasis area is located near the vital areas in the Emirate of Dubai, close to Jebel Ali and Expo 2020. Dubai Silicon Oasis is considered the most important residential area for those working in the technology sector in Dubai. Among the services in Dubai Silicon Oasis: telecommunications networks – advanced roads – a high-tech ecosystem – internal business services – strong commercial businesses – linking the area to a metro station.
- Prices: It is considered one of the cheap residential places to live in Dubai. The price of apartments for rent in Dubai Silicon Oasis starts around 4000 AED per month.
3- Al Barsha area:
- Al Barsha is located behind Mall of the Emirates and near several tourist areas such as the Marina, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, JBR, Dubai Mall and Ibn Battuta Mall. In this area, you will find the best apartments in Al Barsha: Gloria Apartments, Media City – Corp Executive Apartments – Auris Boutique Apartments.
- Prices: Prices vary in Al Barsha, but the average price of apartments for rent in Al Barsha is 8300 AED per month.
4- Gulf Commercial:
- The Business Bay area is located close to downtown Dubai, and boasts great views of the Business Bay Canal and Dubai Water Canal. It also contains iconic buildings designed by the world’s greatest architects. This area is suitable for young men and business women, as it is unique a modern lifestyle.
- Prices: The prices of apartments for rent in Business Bay start from about 5800 AED per month.
5- Madinat Al Arab:
- It is considered the best neighborhood to live in Dubai for Arab, and it is a marine destination with low-rise apartments inspired by the Mediterranean. And you find in it the largest park in the world – Mall of Arabia (the largest shopping center in the world) – Science Museum – The Valley – Park and Planetarium – Cafes.
- Prices: The average price of apartments for rent in Madinat Al Arab is 9100 AED per month.
The most important things that you should notice when choosing your own residence in Dubai:
- The best place to live in Dubai for tourists or families is the one that is close to the city centre and close to the main service centres.
- The best places in Dubai for families are those near schools in addition to the large spaces to live a comfortable life with your family.
- The best place to live in Dubai for young people is not based on space as much as it is based on budget.
- You must calculate the real estate value compared to your income in order to avoid moving from housing to housing.
There are a lot of nationalities in Dubai, try to choose areas that have neighbors of your nationality if you want to reduce the impact of alienation on you or your family.